If These Walls Could Speak
A system for recording and playing audio memories embedded in physical objects
I am presenting a demo paper on If These Walls Could Speak.
- Audio Mostly 2017 conference
- At Queen Mary University, Mile End Rd, London E1 4NS, UK
- 23 – 26 August 2017
The Possible Worlds of Digital Humanities
It will also be part of the the Humanitites, Arts, Science, and Technology Alliance and Collaboratory (HASTAC) Media Art Show.
- HASTAC 2017 conference
- At the UCF Center for Emerging Media and downtown Marriott, 500 W Livingston St, Orlando, FL 32801
- 3 – 4 November 2017
Interactive sculpture that resonates with bubbly audio tracks when stimulated with bright lights.
A collaboration with Tony Obr and Danielle Wood
Back from Finland!
After a successful presentation at the Sound and Music Computing Conference in Espoo, Finland, Tributaries of Our Distant Palpability is showing in Orlando.
- UCF Faculty Show
- The UCF Art Gallery, 12400 Aquarius Agora Dr, Orlando, FL 32816
- 21 August 2017 – 15 September 2017
- Opening reception: Wedneday, 30 August 2017, 5-7PM